Our members define our priorities. We ask them to point out issues of national concern.
Collaboration with CoNOSC can help address some of these larger issues together. Priority areas serve as our compass for our knowledge-exchange activities and themes for international OS policy dialogue.
The following areas were identified as the top five priorities where members would like to collaborate in 2023:
- Rights Retention strategies and policies
- Building our own publishing capacities and the ORE case
- Equity (inclusive and equitable OS/dialogues with other regions)
- Open science literacy – adapting curricula in HE institutions and providing national training programmes
- The future of read and publish agreements other publishing models, AI and VG
We will review these priorities in late 2023 before we plan our activities around some of them.